E-commerce has been a hot topic for over 10 years. But recently it has started to extend into traditional area like home industry. It is not only provide an easier way for shopping, you could sit in your couch browsing zillion of merchandises, but it could minimize the sales chain, which will be result in dramatically reducing the finial price. There will be no commissions for a large scale of sales team, no burden rental fee for regular store, and no many other utility fees. It is the mission of Furnipedia to offer customer with easier shopping way, the better price, and higher quality service.
Furnipedia is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact on the environment.
• Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
• Lighting in all Furnipedia facilities is high-efficiency and is estimated to use up to 50% less energy than traditional systems.
• All processing equipment is maintained and operated for minimal energy consumption and maximum waste reduction.
• All facilities are cleaned and maintained using environmentally friendly materials and products.
Personal Information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. Personal Information that we collect depends on how you use the Service. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Service; Except as specified, Furnipedia does not rent, sell, trade or disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your prior consent. Furnipedia may, however, use, process and disclose Personal Information to:
• send information to customers about orders;
• fulfill your orders;
• process and collect your payments;
• produce content for our activity feed feature;
• customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your needs;
• execute a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion;
• prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
• comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to help ensure that information collected is secure. When you send or otherwise transmit your sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to or though the Sites, your sensitive information is protected.
Senior CopywriterFull time
Location: Las Vegas, NV Furnipedia is seeking an experienced Copywriter with a robust understanding of brand marketing. The copywriter will work on crafting, evolving, and maintaining a voice that is engaging, inspiring, and motivational across many platforms, including graphic advertising, sitewide content, and social media content. Key Responsibilities • Creating attractive product description • Updating social media contents daily, and maintain relationship with followers. • Understanding SEO and effectively tagging and using keywords • Concepting display ads in collaboration with the design team Experience 4-6 years of experience in 4A advertising agency. Experience in home industry is prefer. If you are interesting in this position, please send your resume and 2 relevant writing samples to Furnipediallc@gmail.com.